2014/01/04

~ What Is OSECHI??:D ~

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year Everyone!!*___*y
あけましておめでとうーーーーー!!^^
今年もよろしくお願いします^___^

Today, I would like to introduce about Japanese style new years day!!!!^____^
Do you know what is "Osechi"?:D
We eat Osechi for three days from January1st ♪^^
This is the OSECHI which I ate this year!!!!!!*o*
fufufu nicest!!!x)
My father prepared some of them and we bought the osechi that you can see on the center
of the photo(three boxes)

 
 
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
This is my own osechi!!XD
I have a fish!
That is only me! B)
Can you guess why? X) fufufu
Because the fish said "please eat me Yukiiii"*o*
Sorry=__=
Actually, I was born the year of the hourse!:D
And this year is the hourse year so I eat the fish!!^-^
The fish is called "たい":D
たい is in a word of "めでたい" that means congraduration, happy, joyful etc:D
So if I eat "たい", this year will be hapy, joyful year for me^^ hehe
 
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
This is the main Osechi!!!!☆
As you can see there are many kind of osechi foods in it:D
By the way, do you know why do we eat Osechi on January 1st?:D
fufu today is quiz day!XD haha
Because these osechi foods have their own meaning to meet nice year :D
For example...
Shrimp: If you eat shrimp(えび), you will be able to alive loong time like until your born of back become shrimp like old people.
 
Herring roe: If you eat Herring roe(かずのこ), you are blessed with your baby ^^ Because, "かず" means "number", and "こ" means child/baby ^^
 
Beans: If you eat beans(まめ), you can work like beaver! まめにはたらく=working like beaver.

Actually I don't know some of their meaning so you can know reading this webpage:D
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osechi
Wikipedia-sama!!XD haha

 
 
I have manyyyyyyyyyyyyyy things what I want to write about japanese cultural event what we do on new year day! so I will write little by little when I have time^-^ hehe

I am sorry for that I haven't written my blog recently^^;
I was being busy:P
I would like to write more often on future^^
またねーー!

Oooops! Let's do today's japanese lesson!XD


oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
     Let's Remember Only One Useful Japanese Phrase ♪
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
今年も良い一年になりますように。KOTOSHI MO YOI ICHINEN NI NARIMASU YOUNI
I hope this year will be as good as last.

You can use ~なりますように when you wish/pray something.
ex.
おいしい料理になりますように~♪XD
OISHII RYOURI NI NARIMASU YOUNI
I hope this dish become delicious~(while you cook!xD)
 
勉強がんばってね!!!^_____^

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿