2013/07/20

~ Hokkaido!! ~

Haaai!:D
Konnichiwa:)
This time, I would like to write about my Hokkaido trip with my family^-^
I went to Hokkaido in 2013! It's my first time to visit Hokkaido:D Hokkaido is soooo cold and beautiful place^-^
And food is delicious:D (Little bit expencive though:x) Especially, seafood is great!!!!!:D
The taste is so differ to Tokyo's seafood compare to Hokkaido's one:O
Oishiiiii!x)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is called Yukidaruma~:D hehe It's cute x)
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went to Sapporo snow festival:D This Taj mahal is made by SNOW!!!!! wow:O It's great isn't it?:D




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Asahi zoo:)  As you can see It's -4.0degrees!!!!! It's first time to go to such cold place:O ahhhh so cold >__< hahaha
But It's beautiful view^-^ I enjoyed Asahi zoo so much:D
 
 
 

 
This penguin walking show is famous in Asahi zoo:D It's cute^-^

 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went to Izakaya~:D It's so funny Izakaya what I have ever seen!!!*o* Izakaya is a kind of  Japanese style bar for enjoy alcohol and food but I think it's really differ to BAR of your image x) As you can see, the Izakaya is full of random stuff XD hehe I like this Izakaya^-^  And the Izakaya is good not only the design, but also Hokkaido food!!:D so delicious x) Why don't you go to the Izakaya if you have opportunity to visit Hokkaido:) 
 
 

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ate Hokkaido sushi-don last day of my hokkaido trip!!x) It's oishii, delicious:D!! The place is about 2,000yen? I forgot maybe something like that~ but It's valueable!! so good taste:D Tokyo's sushi have bit smelling of fish though, Hokkaido's sushi doesn't have it! I wanna eat Hokkaido sushi again!!*_*


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿