2013/07/29

~ Small Edo ~

Konnichiwa~:D
Genki? :)
I am being on vacation from today!!!:D  yattaaa!!

By the way, in last week, I went to Kawagoe in Saitama with my friend. There is some streets that is called "Small Edo":D

If you don't know Edo era, please ask wikipedia-kun~ x) I put it on here:D haha

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edo_period

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I took this picture on Small Edo Street^-^
This is a sweet bean shop:) oishiiii:D Anyway the building look so nice:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Ummm I cannot read what is written on the board..XD

Old Kanji is difficult~XD haha anyway It's looks cool too~ hehe 
 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is not Edoooo XD hahaha Hello Kitty~ x) She lives in everywhere B)
As you can see that "Hello SaiSai" is written on the board:)
I think "Hello" of the Kanji means "Hello Kitty" and "SaiSai" means "various":) So, You can find various type of Kitty goods in the shop!!!:D Yatta! haha
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He makes "Yaki Onigiri" :D It's Grilled Rice Ball!!:D This is sooo delicoius!! He is nice nice!:D haha
I really want you to try this Yaki Onigiri when you visit Kawagoe!!!! You must say "OISHIIIII" :D
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 This is "Bladge Shop" cool~~B)  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He cooks "Dango":) Dango is japanese sweet that is used "rice" :) so tasty!! One Dango is only 60yen(about 60 cents). I ate a lot...XD Gochisousama!!!!x)
 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The outside of the Dango shop.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A side street of  Small Edo~ x)
 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found this sweet on the Side street!!!!!:D
This is soooo good taste and looks nice as well right:D hehe
This is taste like "Taiyaki" :) Anko(kind of japanese sweet mushed beans) is inside it:) OISHII!!!
And hot hot hot~ x) hehe
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like this photo:) This is a Jinrikisha(rickshaw) You can enjoy Small Edo riding on a Jinrikisya while hearing explaination of a Jinrikisha-driver:) hehe

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found the funny Ramen moving stuff on a street on way to back Kawagoe station from Small Edo Street:D  Japanese are crazy~ haha

 

2 件のコメント:

  1. Omg Yuuki! I can write comment I think! xD
    "With my friend" with your BEST friend right? TATAKAU! XD
    Your picture of the shop "sweet mame" is better than mine, it's not just T.T
    You ate just one dango, it's not "a lot" baka xD
    I'm sorry but it's me who have found the "taiyaki" of Kawagoe u_u' and inter it was JAGAIMO not anko!!! (jawaigo? XD)
    Aaah I can't wait to back at Tokyo for see you again! ^-^

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hai hai~xD

      Hehe^-^ arigatooo~x)

      URUSAI!XD it's ippai for me~xD haha
      don't disturb my blog baka!XD

      Thanks^^ me too^^

      削除