2013/11/07

~ Donbee Oishii! ~

おなかいっぱいになっちゃったーーxD
(I am full very much xD)

#どん兵衛# (Donbee)
I ate Donbee this lunch:D
Donbee is one of cup noodle of "Soba" and "Udon":D
I ate Soba Donbee today! x)
There is a Tempura as topping:D hehe


   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG!XD
Wait Wait Maaa-kun!!XD (Maaa-kun is name of my dog)
  
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
いただきます~x)
It's oishi!!:D
Donbee is one of my favorite cup noodle x)
 
 



HEY!!
I want to know your country's popular cup noodle or your favorite cup noodle *o*
Please give me comments more everyone!
Don't be shy like japanese!!XD haha
ばいちゃーー♪^-^

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿